Wednesday, July 16, 2008

at last!!!!!!

haha..finally 2day i noe wat was happening between us..she at last tel me da whole story of y she dun wana choi me..when i noe da whole story,i was like shitted..i can`t imagine dat she dun wana choi me juz bcz of dat..i dun think she shuld do dat to me..we noe each other 4 bout 15 years..since standard 1..how can she juz becz of dat thg she ignore me..sumore is nt my fault lar..i was da onli 1 hu damn blur..OMG!!!!!! but me n her now can say ok ady..cz we at last solve it!! now onli i feel better..hmm..den 2day when tuition time..our SHIRLEY HO who was usually vy noisy de suddenly becum damn vy gud gurl..u wana noe y??haha..cz sum1 was sitting close to her..u wana ne hu?? wakakaka..i can`t tel it here cz later if she saw it..OMG!! i can`t imagine wat wil happen to me when she saw tis.....hehez..but i wil write also cz vy fun..when she angry dat time..her face vy funny de..kakaz..after going tuition i meet up wif jeffrey cz v going bac together..thx jeffrey cz teman me!! he is reali a vy gud n caring guy..reali thx him vy much ler..kaka..today was damn sien at skul..haha..i gonna enjoy my day at home tomoro..cz i ponteng skul!!!kekez..i gonna sleep like a piggy..wakaka..haiz..i vy lazy ady ler..k lar..bye 4 now..

No comments: