Friday, October 17, 2008

YAYAYAYA!!! MERDEKA!!!! finally exam is over..reali happy ler..i noe my exam result not gonna be vy GOOD but...wat i gonna do now is ENJOY MY HOLIDAYZ!!! i finish my geo paper at 9.15 a.m. n guess wat i do..i count down!! wakakaka..lame rite..



after da paper been collected..v all shout like hell..den pack our stuff n go to anas`s hse..v change our cloths dere n go to klcc!!! thx to anas mom hu fetch us to da lrt station..den v wait 4 mich at lrt station n while waiting 4 her..of cz v camwhore around..den saw mich hu running vy fast..cz she noe dat she was late..reach klcc bout 12 sumthg..


while walking to da tgv,me n fiona keep on taking pic..den saw my beloved class monitor,farah hanim..she reali vy gud ler..she keep on tolerate wif us in da class cz v reali vy noisy..thx ya farah hanim..but v hav to wait for others to cum..so wat to do..CAMWHORE!!! muahahaha..da mv start at 2.10 but now was juz 1.00..so v walk around.. anas,shirley n lynn went buy shoes..n left me,mich,aileen n fiona..we walk here n dere n went to da toilet..v take sum pic dere too!! aileen had recorded a video of da tissue in da klcc toilet..lame rite her..but it was reali fun..v was too tired walking around den v went burger king..is eating time as i was reali vy hungry..after eating we went up to da tgv n nw is da time for MOVIE!!


da show quite nice..not bad..keep on singing...they not sien ,i also sien lor...but not bad lo da movie.. after dat v walk around n went back bout 5 sumthg..i walk to da bus station n went up to da bus.. guess hu i saw..Bryan goh.. wakaka..quite happy cz got ppl pui me mah..no need so boring lor..v chit-chat abit ler..den when da bus stop at maluri..guess hu i saw...Wei han..quite shock to saw him..den v get down together at leisure mall..v talk for awhile den i went home!!



today reali having so much fun wif all my beloved frenz..reali reali love them alot!!! MUACKSSSS!!!..may god bless u all ya..



me at anas`s hse


fiona n me(kinda dark)


lynn n me(dark)


anas n me(brighter)




me n shirley(at last)

me n lynn

No comments: