Monday, June 22, 2009

watever it is...

i hav no idea y these several month i suddenly hate my life...
is like everythg change in a sudden
dat make me tired n fed up..





i dun think is my fault after all but at the end im da one who been blame..
when i say is all my fault i get scolded,
when i say not my fault i get scolded also...
WAT YOU WAN??





i had reali tried my best
but if i reali can`t do as gud as u
so?? does not mean anythg rite??





juz so stress dat i hate my life...
stress at school,
stress in studies,
stress at home...
den problem occur here n dere..






i had tried my best to understand ur situation ,
BUT
wat bout u??
u din even try to stand at side n think..






u plan all da thgs for me
N
u expect me to noe...
u din even tel me how am i supposed to noe?






y it muz be me?
y im da one being blame?
duh...





WATEVER IT IS!

No comments: