Sunday, August 30, 2009

updated

yo...im back!! hehe some update bout me during tis holidayz...

mon-stay at home on9 da whole day..

tues-went to spca wif aileen,my dear yee chin,and babu chia pei for our moral project..got 1 dog at dere super duper active which make me scream here n dere... tis wil be da first n last time im goin dere cz da dog n da worker dere is vy scary..



me n aileen





yee chin n babu











trying to be busy..haha




yee chin




i love tis dog...super guai


wed-went ts wif yee chin n babu again as they both wana buy stuff..after dat went to tuition wif yee chin..



da onli pic cz she dun like taking pic..lolz



thurs-went to tuition at kasturi

fri- went to pav for a mv wif kii as long time din went out wif her ady..she was late for more than 30 minutes...ish ish..but since is not her falt so i maafkan her.. den we went to sakae sushi for our breakfast..and we watch orphan..tis mv quite nice but da sound effect damn loud n scary..haha after da mv as usual when me n kii went out we sure take pic!! lolz



nice!


















after dat we went to kas for english tuition..i enjoyed myself in da class as da teacher keep on saying jokes..da happiest moment is at da lrt station(kii n shir wil noe wat i mean) hehe..at nite we went to ozeki for dinner..drink several cup of sake da food was nice especially da green tea icecream..



icecream




sake



spend bout rm 400++ for da dinner..after dat since my sis bf was still abit hungry we went to mamak yum cha..reach home around 1 sumthg..lolz


saturday-first went to tuition at martin den went to kii hse for addmaths but end up me n her keep on talking so din study at all..kii i shuld update u more often ady...wakakaka..after dat me n her went tuition at kas for sejarah..


i guess dat all i did during my holidayz..hehe...omg i din do revision at all!!! gonna die vy soon...lolz...gtg ya..bye!





love
yvonne

No comments: