Thursday, October 22, 2009

new update!

hey everyone!!! im sorry din update my blog for so long as im having my final exam last few week n im happy to say EXAM IS OVER!!!! if u ask me am i happy i wil say i duno...altho exam is over but many thgs happen during da exam week...hmm i lost my hp!!! tis make me reali upset..but anyway dun wana think bout tat! now im worried about my marks!!! omg omg i did badly in my exam due to some reason...haiz haiz...skip skul today n tmr cz im LAZY!!! start to be pig at home...muahahaha
























i dun wish to noe da truth as it was usually a cruel 1...i dun wana belief watever i used to belief! i dun wana noe watever i used to wish to noe! i dun wana dream watever i used to dream! it was all over!!!! from ur action i knew dat i was wrong..i was reali wrong after all..a high expectation giv a high disappointment..so i wil choose to end it by a silent way..
love
yvonne








No comments: