Saturday, February 27, 2010

dinner

yesterday went to my couz wedding dinner at bukit jalil golf club..lolz get myself ready be4 7 den i started to self obsessed..as usual! da food was awesome n da video dat my couz edit for her wife was so sweet..haha super high at dere n keep drinking wine wif my couz n when i reach da 8th glass my auntie say i shuld stop as my face was super duper read..haha











in car(blur)




love da shine!





both cute little couz






yea wish both of them live happily ever after!!







noob no1!








couz frenz damn high!









my another couz wife n her cute little boi!







me n noob no 1!lolz







me n noob no2!








me n couz(face damn red)







fake smile!!lolz


really hav lotsa fun wif my couz all..lolz more wedding dinner is coming soon!!
love
yvonne

No comments: