Friday, March 19, 2010

random

today juz study a few page of form 5 chapter 1!! gosh gosh..gonna die soon as mon is already da history paper..ppl pls kill me now!! lolz
juz came back from having dinner wif my mum`s frenz..we went to da a place name noble hse n da food thr gosh super duper nice but of cz da price is super duper expensive..neway thx to mum`s frenz hu treat us!! after having dinner den we singk..drink drink eat eat again!
:
:
:
:
sad thoughts
kept tearing me inside
im now broken into pieces
with these visions in my mind
its your memory
that haunts me every night
when will it stop? will it ever end?


sometimes i feel it was my fault
perhaps it was something i say
sometimes i wake from a nightmare
reliving it again in my head



sadness and happiness
come in a pair
im happy its only a dream
bt sad its a nightmare
genting tmr! tatz y i say i dun hav enuf time to study as i keep going here n dere..lolz gtg ppl..
nitez ya!
love
yvonne

No comments: