Monday, July 12, 2010



skipped sch today also cz since yesterday my eye duno wat happen turn red! lolz but it seems better now..plan to study but i left my sejarah,eko n acc book at locker..==!
i dy skipped sch for two days tis week so i gonna make sure i go to sch tmr!! lolz anyway i still gonna skip sch either on thurs or fri which im still thinking which day shuld i skip..any suggestion?
plan to sleep til 12 today but end up thx to shaun who cal til my hp bao gei! ==! he cal me juz to ask me whether i got go sch or not..really let him gik sei if i got go sch i wun be answering his cal.. speechless towards him dy..
yawn yawn..im sleepy now n is all shaun fault! anyway gtg n hav a nap..@@ wil update my blog more often as some of my fren keep complaining bout my dead blog..
love
yvonne

No comments: