Monday, August 30, 2010






yeah count down for mederka! lol not fun count down while tummy ache==! gosh my tummy ache really killing me becz im having it since tis morning til now! talk to shaun juz now n im really sorry bez ffk u tmr:( i dun mean it...since u ffk me once so tis time fair n square dy okie? LOL





at first my tummy is getting a little better but thx to da noobie shaun who keep talking nonsense n telling me jokes end up i suffer til da max becz once i laugh my tummy ache more but i cant juz cant stop laughing==! gosh shaun u gonna pay me back for making my tummy suffer!







trial trial oh trial!! im meeting trial soon babe!
but i haven study yet so god bless me pls:(
oppsie is time for bed ppl...nitez everyone!






missin u badly:(




love by,
yvonne

No comments: