Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i reali do appreciate of wat u hav done..i tot i tel u all tis so dat u can share wif me n even help me but i duno tat i tel u all tis wil make u so fan..if i had did anythg dat make u feel irritating i would like to take tis opportunity to apologize..IM SO SO SORRY!!! from now onwards u dun hav to worry cz i wun bother u anymore..da appreciation do appear in my heart..i reali treat u as 1 of my bestie onli i tel u all tis..since u feel dat it is making u so irritating den im reali sori..but i reali wanted to ask sumthg cz tis appear in my mind several times..i treat u as bestie but did u treat me as 1 of ur bestie??? da answer onli u wil noe..try to ask ur heart..did u?? i reali ask myself tis ques several times n for me da answer is YES! i reali do treat u as my bestie..but i dun think u reali do..i use to share my stuff wif u but wat bout u??? i dun even noe bout wat u r thinking,wat happen in u nowadays,hu u like n watever lar.. actuali is ur choice to choose u wana tel me or nt..but i juz dun understand y everythg becum like tis??? we used to share all our thgs together but y everythg hav change in a sudden??? i reali feel like we dun even noe each other..everytime i think bout tis my tears wil drop..did u reali think bout how i feel?? mayb for u, u dun feel anythg but for me yes..da feeling is so damn obvious..do u wonder tat v seldom talk nowadays?? even if v saw each other v juz smile n walk..i hav no idea wat hav happen..do u noe dat when u n sum1 r bestie for so many years den suddenly she treat u like tis..da feeling is super duper hurt wan..mayb u wun noe da feeling cz u din even try be4..im reali speechless..y u dun try to understand my situation??? i think datz all lar..i reali duno wat to say ady.. but i reali hope u wil understand how i feel..i juz wana say dat i do appreciate of wat u hav done to me..i reali do..anyway after all tis stuff..my bestie is still da same 4ever n ever..PMR left 19 days to go!!! GOOD LUCK to you all hu r taking da exam..n GOOD LUCK to u!

No comments: