Sunday, September 28, 2008

PMR!!!!!!!!!! is juz around da corner!!!! 1 week holiday is reali not enuf 4 me ler..hav to study reali hard..can`t hang out ady lu..sob sobz..i felt dat my life is full of BOOKS,BOOKS N BOOKS...haiz tis holiday my mind reali gonna burst..today got abit sad...hmmm..juz feel quite suffer..i hav no idea wat to do anymore..i reali try my best but.. haiz...shuld i giv up??? i had no idea ady..mayb i was wrong..is my fault!!!!!! haiz!! shuld i??? am i too cruel?? juz forget bout it first!!! now PMR!!!! hehe..tomolo gonna wake up at 7 a.m. to study!! semangat leh..(but duno can wake up annot) wakaka..today hav a nice day..watch da mv dat i like da most..goong!!!!! (did i spell wrong???) haha.. hope i did not..i can`t stop myself watching tis movie...i repeat n repeat but i wun get bored..wakaka..love kim joong hoon so muchie..he reali damn handsome..he wil be my prince!!! reali love him vy much!!! in da movie he so cham ler..he shuld be da prince..omg omg!! y am i talking tis here?? i shuld talk bout my studies..k ler..gtg ler hav to go bac to my life..STUDY N STUDY!!!! wish u guys hav a wonderful holidayz..HAPPY HOLIDAYZ ya...

No comments: