Sunday, November 30, 2008

having fun!!!

hmm..i kinda post all tis late cz was quite tired dat few dayz..on friday went to leisure mall wif my sis 4 movie!!! guess wat we watch QUARANTINE..tis show was 18 but we enter onli..tis show damn nice wei although it was quite boring at first but it was getting more n more horror damn scary ler..me n my sis shouting here n dere..


be4 goin out!!



after dat went over to gilly cafe to eat sumthg n while waiting 4 da next show..hehe..after eating we plan to go back to leisure mall but too bad..RAIN AGAIN!!! haiz haiz..so wat to do leh..is time 4 cards...play `chor dai dee` but i win alot..muahaha..i kinda regeret cz din play money if not i sure win alot of money de..keke..since i alwis win so my sis say she dun wana play ady..den i damn sien lo so i build pyramid wif da cards...smart hor me??









side view!!!


another side!!




nice annot?? wakaka..den my sis also wana make but she failed at last..dai sei lo.. kaka..den we went to pasar malam n walk around...after dat went home n hav my sushi!!!! hehe damn nice ler..yummy yummy!!!









haha..got some i eat ady cz i was too hungry ady..muahahaha..da next day i went to my uncle hse n overnite at dere..i love his hse so much..haha but wat i love da most...CAMWHORE!!!









japanese style??


nice nite view


is beautiful!!!


c da blue sky!!!

da view damn nice..datz y i love my uncle hse so muchie...datz all!!! i kinda lazy ady lu..bye ya..

No comments: