Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thx thx!!!

im back!!! haha..some1 told me to update sumthg so tis is wat i gonna do today n now!!!im quite bored at home tis few dayz so i decided to camwhore again..wakaka..cz i can onli camwhore 4 ti few dayz after dat i wun be free to camwhore..hehe..but kinda bored if i camwhore alone..so i gonna camwhore wif my lovely.....BEAR!!! yeah! datz wat i gonna do..im kinda lame rite..i noe im!! wakaka..first of all i gonna take pic wif tis little orange bear..tis little bear cute rite?? is a gift from ben(australian guy) becz i told him tis bear damn cute den he go mcd n buy tis for me..haha..reali love ben n tis little bear so muchie!!! thx ya ben!!! i wil miss u!!!




next..haha..tis is a gift from my lou po for my bday!!! she is kind pretty n hmmm.. good??..wakaka..we were frenz since primary skul so i sayang her alot..(nah dun say i din sayang u arh)..kaka..she alwis say no ppl like her but actuali got many ppl like her de lo..but she dun wan onli mah..u wana noe y she dun wan..cz she taat to me..wakaka..i alwis cal her go curang wif other ppl de..haha..i think im kinda lucky to hav her as my dear!!! muaxx ya dear..xoxoxo..











haha..tis also 1 of da present from my lou po last year i think..she n shirley bought me tis..hehe..actuali tis bear hav no shirt wan..but i wear it for him/her..cz i duno tis bear is gal or boy...wakaka..lame lame again...anyway..reali thx ya dear..










let`s see..watz next..hmmm..tis little kuma...love tis kuma cz it is vy cute..n it is vy soft...i not gonna tel hu gave tis kuma to me..cz i gonna keep tis a SECRET!!! wakaka..




den camwhore myself...wakakaim kinda perasan rite..i noe it!!! juz becz im too bored ady..so camwhore lor...wakaka








after dat..tis few dayz im kinda down...not gonna tel u all y...but thx to.. KENNY DA MAGICIAN...wakaka..he is reali gud..tel u all sumthg..he is juz 18 n he is da youngest magician...geng leh..he noe im kinda down so he show me some magic... but not live wan lar...through web cam...smart rite him...applause to him.. thx vy muchie..haha..reali thx to him..keke






hmmm..i think datz all ler..as i getting lazy ady..wakaka..im a lazy gal..bluek!!! bye ya all..muaxx!!! xoxoxo

No comments: