Monday, December 15, 2008

let it be!!!




reali sick of all tis!!! can i juz stop all tis?? i wanted to noe wat u r thinking but im brave enuf to noe..i reali sked i can`t accept da fact..i miss u n i reali do..im jealous..super duper jealousbut i noe i dun even hav da right to jealous..!!! mayb 4 u is ntg but do u noe how i feel?? can`t u juz try to understand me??







With how we said goodbye did you really care dat I am thinking of you.. if it’s wrong to love you..then my heart just won’t let me right cz I’ve drowned in you.. in dreams about you cz when im without you..it always seems like a part of me is missing baby.. I wun give in to love cz im scare n im nervous..i dun wan be hurt anymore







It just the feeling that comes over me dat i had a crush on you... u make me lose my mind.. i juz want you to taste my sadness..i can't pretend these tears aren't overflowing steadily..
i can't prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me but i will stand and say goodbye for you'll never be mine..





xoxo
-vonnie-

No comments: