Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine ya!

hmm..first of all wish all da couple happy valentine ya!! first wake up in da morning n get myself ready...after dat actuali gonna meet pikki n shirley at hang tuah bout 12 p.m. but im so sorry i was late for sum stupid reason..sorry ya my both dear..be4 leaving i did some camwhore in hse..i noe im kinda lame..




camwhore 1




camwhore 2





camwhore 3





camwhore 4




although i was late but we sempat to watch inkheart...i reach juz in time...da mv not bad..after dat we went to gasoline!! im super angry wif their service!! me shirley n pikki order da food for bout 2 hour++ n da food still not yet cum..WTH man..n da worker dere super duper rude!!! duno wat kind of service is dat!! so next time dun go dere ya ppl!!! while waiting for da FOOD to cum i take sum pic of my two dear!!! keke..got 1 vy emo wan!!



two so poh!






emo-ing






pose!







1 hapi but 1 emo




my chocomint





shirley`s drink






pikki punya peace!




stupid gasoline wasted my 2 hour ++ ler....end up our lunch becum our dinner ady..after dat we walk around den we went to take sum photo..i prefer taking pic at sungei wang cz nicer but anyway not bad ler..n is time to go back cz is ady 7.45 so i walk to da bus station n wait for da bus...n den here cum sumthg vy funny happen..(but dun say i perasan or wat cz tis reali happen) first a group of guy bout 7 of them walk past me...den two of them cum near me n 1 of them say

da guy: erm hi lenglui
me: erm hi...
da guy: his hand was holding ice-cream n he say tis is for u..
me: i was super blur..den i say har?
da guy: tis ice-cream is for u...
me: erm..i dun wan wor..
da guy: super pai seh



after i say i dun wan da ice-cream all his frenz started to laugh..hmm super pai seh lar...den da guy walk to his frenz dere...n here cum my bus den da group of guy suddenly stand behind me n say bye bye...i was like swt!!! super swt lar.. den reach home bout 8++...super tired ler...tomolo got tuition sumore..my brain gonna burst soon!!!so bye ya everyone!!!





lotsa love
-yvonne-

No comments: