Thursday, February 19, 2009

STUPID TEACHER!





stupid teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck u lar..juz dun understand y u so 8..i dun like to klip my hair so wat...i like lar y muz u so damn 8?? u tink ur hair vy tidy meh?? i dun tink so lo stupid teacher!!!!! i din cut my nails so wat...y u care so much? i not din wear name tag ,it is in my bag...u tink urself vy gud izzit say i coloured my hair..u din colour ur hair meh?? now teacher vy big izzit?? i reali din colour my wan l lo.. say i din klip my hair u urself also din lo...pls lar be4 u tegur ppl pls look at urself..if urself also not tidy den u TAK LAYAK marah me lo...if u takde mirror nvm i got..i can even buy u a mirror so dat u can look at urself ...HOW TIDY IS UR HAIR?? cal us to shut up wo u urself lar shuld shut up...n u as a teacher u shuld not cal us to shut up..since u urself r RUDE so how do u expect us to respect YOU!!!!!if u dare u slap us jek n u wil noe wat wil happen...i dare u to slap me lo if u slap me i sure gt report police n say u seksa me!!!! WTH lar...






FUCK YOU!!!!!!








NO MOOD WAN TO BLOG ADY!
BYE!






-YVONNE-

No comments: