Wednesday, July 22, 2009

random 1



i duno hu is da hell hu say tat

but i can tel u dat

i din say anythg..

bcs me myself hate ppl talk bad behind...

:
:
:
:

im sorry guyz...
nowadays i noe im kinda emo...

but

i juz cant stand it..

:
:
:

i shall admit dat i had changed too...
i do rmb all da past which i tot u did not...
i changed bcs i felt dat im not dat important to u anymore...
i felt dat im so left out..

:
:
:
:

i even felt dat u dun even bother to care...
last time if got anythg u wil surely ask
but now
u din even ask me to noe da fact...






however in my heart da relationship wil not changed...
but
i duno bout urs....
is up to u....







hmmm...from now on i dun wana care anymore...i juz care bout my studies!!! yeah
anyway thx to my dear in class hu help me n listen to me when i need sum1 to talk to..u reali helped me alot...muaxx ya





love
yvonne

No comments: