Thursday, July 23, 2009

trust ?

rumours

to those hu keep on spreading rumours bout me pls stop

i duno hu da hell u r but i dun think i offended u anyway

so pls stop saying me tis n dat

cz i hate ppl talking bad behind!

:

if u wana say pls cum infront of me n say it

do not say thgs behind

if u dun hav da courage to do so..

DEN PLS STOP ALL DA STUPID RUMOURS!!!






:

to my frenz:
u should understand dat im not tat kind of person as wat da rumours say...i expected understanding from u all but it seems like i dun found da word TRUST from u...i used to tel myself dat u r da onli 1 hu wil understand my problem n my situation...but i duno watz wrg wif us nowadayz..u alwis ask me stuff dat u r not sure but nowadayz u din even bother to ask n u believe da rumours...am i reali not dat trustable? am i da first 1 u think of when u r sad? am i da first 1 u think of when u r happy? ask urself..when u heard all da rumours bout me wat is da first thg cum to ur mind? believe it? or ask me to noe da fact? ask urself...

i can`t control wat others say but i reali hope dat i get da word TRUST from u all..








love
yvonne

No comments: