Sunday, June 13, 2010

jack bday@mistclub

sorry for not updating my blog as i was too lazy to do so..holiday 2 week n now 1 week had passed!! gosh juz left 1 more week i wil hav to go back to sch..basically my 1 week holiday kinda bored cz tues,wed n thurs having tuition..on tues me,kin shir went to singk at neway! hav lotsa fun thr shouting...lol after tat rush to tuition! fri went to mist club to celebrate jack bday! im kinda lazy to write so i wil let da pic do da talk..sat work at brickfield thr..is a charity event! for now i juz upload da mist club pic..cz too lazy! lolz


elaine.jack n me
me n my sis

hong wah n me


wilson n me








camera shy kononnya


lenglui miao miao
couple!











thr are more pic at fb cz here upload pic quite slow..lolz wil update my blog more often!! haha gtg ppl! owh yea enjoy tis week til da max be4 goin back to sch!! wee

No comments: