Sunday, June 27, 2010

random





im back! lol juz hav my hair cut but seems no difference rite?but actuali yes!! my fringe is shorter now..friday nitez watch da haunting love at leisure mall..omg da mv damn suck n crazy..almost every1 in da cinema started to scold after da mv end..lolz
yesterday nite went to shah alam becz there got some light decoration which damn nice! pic wil be uploaded later..lolz
today as i say went for a hair cut..lol tmr is mon again..gosh how i wish everyday is a fri so dat da next day wil be sat n followed by sun!! sci folio haven done n i gonna die soon!! same goes to sivik pembentangan..lolz hw is killing me but im lazy!! god pls help me..
:
:
:
*is da little thg he does make me love him a little more*
love da 1 who hurt u,but never hurt da 1 who love u..
love by,
yvonne

3 comments:

vonnie said...

thx ya

vonnie said...

thx ya

vonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.