Tuesday, November 2, 2010

missing him!


the bear from him!





now is 2.32 a.m. n im still awake! i could not sleep as im not feeling vy well then headache..
today din went to sch as planned..wana study sej but end up sleepy n off for a nap in the afternoon..wake up around 3 plus then study awhile n my sis switch on the tv n ==! end up watching tv!


:
:
:


usually today he wil pui me but hotel is having some function thg so he cant accompany me n so do next mon n tues due to some v.i.p is visiting their hotel!..at first i really kinda sad but as he said he hav no choice:(..yalayala noe u also sad geh la so i jau forgive u la! lol


:
:
:



i missing u badly dear!
but i wun msg u becz tmr u still hav to wake up early for work..
u hav to ga yao ya! go earn more money n yiong me! ngek ngek
altho u cannot pui me but dun worry cz bear bear n hello kitty wil accompany me!


:
:
:


babee loves u! muacks! s2





love by,
yvonne


No comments: