Thursday, November 4, 2010

working! hilton




yupz today is a working day for me! so tis morning wake up at 5 to get ready n all as i hav to reach hilton hotel grandballroom by 7a.m.==! yeah is super super early i noe! then reach hilton bout 6.55 n waited for vivian to come..at the grandballroom thr is a event organize by vmax to those IT ppl so im thr on behalf of IBM! lol


my tag!




bout 7.30 the place start to be crowded..the here go my job asking ppl to fill in forms...then hav morning tea at thr..basically my job super easy n wat i noe is they keep having tea break,lunch,then tea again==! so we keep eat n eat n eat..damn full but really enjoying..those IT ppl were super friendly!



formal!




damn formal==!













today job were fun n easy..but da heels make my leg like@@..gosh after remove da heels i can feel dat my leg is like floating?lol! time for my leg to rest in peace so goodbye ppl!





love by,
yvonne

No comments: