Wednesday, January 5, 2011

surprise again


bday present from dear!
early gift from him..










hearts him alot!








hmm another surprise from the piggie dear..yesterday i reach lrt bout 2.45lidat then waited for dear to cum..the nite be4 me n him keng sou cz he dun let i go find him by myself==! super lame i noe..keng bout half an hour lidat he also tak bagi so end up he conclusion is he fetch me at lrt..







waited for him n when he reach i saw ah ngau==! tiba tiba je he in his car..then go back to his hse..he keep go out the car thr n ask me sit inside so i juz sit inside n keng gai wif ah ngau..then suddenly i saw jonathan(his smaller bro) hand got 1 box of present..i was like WOW! watz tat? i wana kepo only mana tau he handed it to me..






i terus stunt n look at box..then i ask jonathan wat is tis n for wat..his ans was neh he giv u wan(pointing to dear) seriously kinda surprise n shocked..then dear cum in n ask me to open n c so i open n i saw alot alot alot of STARS!! touched!






then i closed back becz i feel like opening it on my bday itself but dear more ganjeung than me..he keep ask me open it open it so i slowly take those stars out n i saw 7lollipops! wee i love it!! then i take out those lollipops n stars n til the bottom i saw small box..i took it out n he keep ask me to open it..so i open it n it was PERFUME from anna sui!! name FOBIDDEN AFFAIR!
seriously i damn love the smell!





the box!!






i love the box!







a small card n STARS!!






the biggest star! lol







star star







lollipops! love it








the small box..








it was placed like tis at first..







lastly

THE PERFUME!








S2








love it dont u? lol




really thx dear..i din noe tat u lie sayin tat u sleeping but actually u`re folding those stars..he used the whole nite folding those stars for me..seriously touched when saw tis n knowing tat u folded those stars..i giv it earlier cz u might not be able to accompany me on my bday itself altho kinda upset but i wun blame u..u told me tat u wil try to take off or cum back early rite? i hope u really can make it..




i very very very love u dear!
i really do!
love u more than words can say..s2








love by,
yvonne

No comments: