Tuesday, January 18, 2011

updated







sorry for not updating my blog for so long as im too lazy n many thgs happen so dun really hav the mood to do so..so basically my bday celebration was juz simple..since he hav to work so end up i stay at home whole day then at nite had dinner wif family..drank a super duper nice white wine n my face turn into tomato after 10minutes..then when goin back tat time every1 look at me damn paiseh!








then go dear hse n waited for him..he promise wil cum back early but end up 10sumthg bout 11 only reach home but if compare to normal day really early abit jor geh..hug him once he is back...i keep talk n talk n talk...he juz keep look at me then suddenly he say bee u izzit drunk dy..hahaha i so geng whr got so easy drunk geh then he dun believe n sengaja ask me iq ques gosh im smart enuf to ans his ques! lol proven i din drunk! then he suddenly look at me again n say i vy pretty dat day==! he say mayb cz my face abit red red so vy pretty==! really let him make me speechless..





on tat day so ngam his bro coming back so all of us go fetch his bro n his bro gf from bus stop then we go petaling street for supper..i din eat cz too full dy..then reach home around 1sumthg..altho kinda sad he cant pui me but at least can c dou him so kinda happy dy! wee







random!




c tis cutie baby!













he is cute rite? super duper smart punya baby! how good if he is mine..lol





my bday gift!
watch from sovil titus!














lovin it!

No comments: