Saturday, February 26, 2011

freedom

26/02/2011


juz feel like blogging so here i came..thx pikki for accompany n listen to me..thx so much for being thr when i need some1 to talk to..not only pikki but for those who did accompany me last nite thx alot..u noe who u`re..i really appreciate it alot!






havin so much fun wif ki today..wat we did really funny n lame..but at last consider berjaya la n learnt not to judge by looking! ( u all might not understand wat im talking about but is ok me n her faham faham la) having great time talking wif her seriously..thx once again!






somethg happen last nite n end up i cried like nobody business..i noe wat i say also useless cz they juz dun believe me..but pls la cant they juz be more fair? cant they juz think bout wat i wan?they dun even noe how i feel..u juz being so unfair! u ask me dont compare me n others but u keep comparing..i noe i might not be as good as her or wat so ever but pls use ur eye n c my result compare to others im consider GOOD!






my worst result in upsr or pmr is B!! can u see is BBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!! does B consider bad? i din even fail a single thg rite? cant u juzbe more fair? i noe if compare to her mine is super duper worst but YOU SHOULD BE GLAD CZ MY WORST RESULT IS B NOT G.. u noe G for wat? G=GAGAL N I DUN EVEN HAV 1 OF TAT IN MY RESULT!







sorry for being rude up thr as im kinda fed up wif my life nowadayz..stop forcing me or i wil juz get out i swear! i juz need some freedom! pls










everytime i wil be the 1 to be blame:(









love by,
yvonne

No comments: