Saturday, March 5, 2011

touched!




watched im number 4 last nite at the mines
tis mv quite nice but juz abit fake la cz those magic power they had
but is quite interesting so awesome!






last nite he gave me a surprise..
at first went to the mines wif sis n her bf juz to play games n eat but they suddenly say watch mv n i din bring me jacket==! i keep thinking gosh i gonna freeze in the cinema wei..
then msg wif him n told him im watching mv n din bring jacket cz last minutes decision






after msg awhile then he din reply me
so i tot he is on da way to meet up his fren n i wait n wait
after bout 15 minutes he called n say he reach the mines==!

him: bee whr r u
me : the mines lo..u leh?
him: i juz reach the mines..u at whr?
me: (i stunned awhile) huh? y at the mines? i at play games thr lo
him: i cum giv u jacket..i go find u now
me: (stunned again) serious?
him: i walking to play games thr

i quickly walk out n saw him wif a jacket on his hand!




i ran to him n hug him tight tight!!! gosh i cant imagine he came all the way to the mines juz to giv me jacket as he scared i wil cold..damn touched! after tat he went off back to sri petaling n meet his fren..







seriously a super surprise which make me touched! simply juz love him!
thx for everythg dear n i love u vy vy much! S2







love by,
yvonne

No comments: