Saturday, April 23, 2011

gets better after a surprise from him..

23/4/2011




once again dump my blog for several weeks without updating it..i wanted to but duno y keep fail to upload pic since the last post so sorry i dun meant it la i really wanted to update but i cant!!! :( so back to wat happen tis whole week..well im sick for like a week!!!!!! gosh started coughing then slowly flu n finally fever..i dun even noe im having fever until the doc tel me==! din ate rice for like hmmmm 5days..omg omg i miss eating rice now==!! my breakfast,lunch n dinner also bread bread n bread..lol





thx for those who concern bout me..really thx alot ya im fine now so no worries every1..a very very sorry to my dear hubbie! make him so damn worry when im sick..but somehow im happy whenever he worry bout me ngek ngek! cant sleep well for like 1 week n i even skip my class cz im really ill..feel so sorry for skipping class..wee!





he gave me a surprise juz now which make me feel so so much better right now after seeing him! he is the best medicine ever!! bwahahaha..so i went to shower juz now n after my shower i saw his msg



him : babee wat u doin thr dear miss u!
me: i juz bath..tired or not ah u? (reply late bout 10minutes)
him: of cz tired n sleepy..but duno ppl can cum out eat or not?
me : dear u fong gong dy? (smiling to myself)
him: i at ur hse outside jor lu..bee come out
me : stunned awhile..(then straight cal him) u really outside?
him: ya la at the bball court thr..n SURPRISE!



i juz after shower n my hair was like wet wet==! so i quickly blow my hair awhile n change then walk go out..saw his car parked at the bball court thr..damn happy n surprise tis sohlou came n wait thr..after tat i asked him wat if my mum dun let i go out? n he ans me if dun let then nvm la he go home..he tis silly guy! gosh juz love him more day by day!





thx for da surprise dear altho is ntg but to me it seriously mean alot!

i love u dear piggie hubbie!!!









:
:
:








15 april 2011






sorry for da late post as above mention i cant update n upload pic so forgive me!



my another besties bd!




happy belated birthday ANASTASIA CHONG!!!!











she doin her homework









a girl who hav a sweet smile





yea yea sorry i could not celebrate her tis year hope she dont mind but im sure she had a wonderful day on her bday..so about her..hmm i noe tis girl since form 1 cz we`re in the same class which is 1k! is fun being wif her not forgetting others which is fiona,lynn,mich n shir cz we all were in the same class n we crazy together like nobody business! we can talk non stop n laugh non stop like sohpoh!







same class for like 3 years then form 4 me n ana at first was in the same class but due to some reason i change stream n end up change class but our class juz next to each other..lol altho different class but our friendship still remain the same..during moral all of us gather together n gossip non stop! seriously damn fun n i miss those moment!!!






once again happy belated bday girl!!! (i wish u late here but at msg n fb im on the dot!!! )






love by,
yvonne

No comments: