Thursday, April 28, 2011

sem break!









bloggie here i cum! LOL so im quite hardworking to update my blog nowadays duno y..so finally today i done my english test n now im soooo happy becz is sem break time!!!! weee wil be enjoying my sem break til july! but i hav to work==! gosh so sad:(



time to recall wat i hav done from mon til today!





monday


woke up around 9 n bath all..then watch tv n ate koko-crunch + milk for my breakfast! then around 11 text piggie n tot he still sleeping..after 5 minutes he replied n said he dy outside my hse...damn happy cz first time he manage to wake up early n fetch me without my morning call...LOL




planned to watch mv but failed cz they was repairing the light in the cinema n cant watch the early 1 then others time all not suitable so din watch..then walk around n play at arcade awhile wif the piggie then off back to his hse..around 4 his bro ask us out yumcha then went out again..after tat went to grandma hse around 6 n hav my dinner thr..






tuesday



finally the mv time suitable so manage to watch mv..we watch the a chinese ghost story! the mv not bad le quite nice also..i rate 4/5 for tis mv! after mv the piggie wana go arcade n play again so went thr play! tis time my piggie dear addicted to the catch bear bear game!





he change about rm30+ to play the catch bear bear machine n we win like 16 bears! he super duper geng when playing it n i juz like soh poh keep shouting when he manage to catch those bears!!!!






beside catch bear machine he also loves tis (music machine==)






all the cutie bears!








happy family!









tis purple one is for his car! weee





wednesday


is time for optic test! lol woke up around 7+ n bath all..then get ready n off to class..hav practical class til around 11.30 then the class ended..went over to suen`s hse as the next class starts on 5.30==! me n suen play wii(super mario awhile while waiting sharon came n join us to study..around 2 sharon n jackie came but all of us started to play super mario not studying..play play play then all no mood study dy n around 4.30 i went back to my hse n take some clothes to overnite at suen hse...



reach back college around 5.35 then exam time==!!!!! serious dun really noe how to do as we keep play mario n din study! LOL ended up i duno la no eye c my result anyway..after tat jackie cum to pick me,suen n sharon..back to suen hse n ah yung,step n john is already thr..step was cooking for all of us! weee



all the dishes!!! looks yummy rite? LOL




so the 7 of us had dinner together..it was so damn fun as the whole dinner all of us keep talking n craping..not forgetting sharon n the ah yung! both of them keep argue damn funny! after eating me n suen curi curi go buy cake cz next week is sharon`s bday but she is goin back her hometown tis weekend so we hav an early celebration for her!



giv her a surprise n she damn happy..after tat all of them went home..me n suen suen play mario mario mario..sleep around 3.30...but i cant really sleep well as i dun used to suen suen bed so roll n roll til around 4 only sleep==!




gonna off to bed now as some1 is nagging me nowadays so goodnite ppl!
better miss me! lol




stay tune!!!!



love by,
yvonne

No comments: