Tuesday, May 17, 2011

working







hello peeps!!!
i noe i been disappear for a long long time guess is time to update myself to those who read my blog!!!







basically been so busy cz im working!!!!!!!!!!! yaya i did mention in the previous im having my sem break n is time to work so now im working at mog the mines==!!!!! seriously working at thr is a big NONO cz damn stress n tiring...working from 10am-10pm is like omg wei seriously...standing wif heels make my life even more miserable:(







to tel the truth i really regret taking tis course..not to say wat but i juz cant imagine my whole life is like tis which i wil seriously die wei sigh!! well discuss wif family is not a good choice too as it wil end up making my life even more n more miserable..








stop asking me y tis n y tat! i really duno how to explain those feeling..u might think it is easy but actually it is not! u not in my situation so u wil never understand how i feel n all..i can hardly breath n sleep after the first day i work til now..is like damn stress by those target thg n all!






life is so not perfect n easy now!
gtg now ppl!


wil update more if it is possible..weee







love by,
yvonne

No comments: