Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 day of cny

hmm...today id da 2 day of cny so first i wake up around 9 sumthg n my mum cal us to get ready as my uncle cuming to fetch us ady...we was like omg omg!!! my uncle is cuming ady...so we quickly change n get ready...after we get ready it was 10 sumthg den i ask my mum whr is my uncle?? she cal us to cal my uncle to ask him whr is him so we did cal den my uncle say he still at his hse...we was like..WTH!!! den my uncle quickly come n fetch us to eat `dim sum`...love it so much ler..after dat went over to my new hse..damn nice wei!! juz in love wif his hse...on day way to his hse i did wat i usaully do!! camwhore!!!!! muahaha..





camwhore 1






camwhore 2(kinda blur)






camwhore 3







camwhore 4(in da hse)






camwhore 5





i noe im kinda lame cz alwis camwhore!!muahaha..we chit chat here n dere den my another uncle came pulak!! after dat my couz n her wife come n join us also... after dat went home to change my shirt cz we r going to my auntie hse to hav steamboat!!! so my mum say it wil be vy hot so she cal me to change...so i did change to more casual wear..muahaha..so i camwhore again!!!





camwhore 6






camwhore 7





camwhore 8






camwhore 9




we reach auntie hse bout 6 smthg den we eat n chit chat here n dere...my couz all gamble!!! but i din cz i dun hav da mood to gamble...muahaha...good gal rite me?? den we went home bout 11 smthg while others auntie uncle n couz r still dere cz my grandma too tired ady..but nvm cz we r going to my another auntie hse tomolo...so gtg to bed now as i hav to wake up early tomolo...so bye to all ya.. hope u all enjoy ur cny as well!!!






lotsa love
-yvonne-

No comments: