Friday, January 2, 2009

sesame street!!!








yo ppl im back!!! muahaha..reali enjoy my holidayz!! went penang,klang, n johor tis whole holidayz..although is working but i reali enjoy it so muchie...i kinda lazy to talk bout tis but i wil let da pic do!!!

all of us!!


group pic!




sesame street!!



all da gals n bradley!!



me n brooke!



me n xiao fey!



is us again!



me n emma




me n brooke again!




me n cutie kristy!




me n michelle!(kinda blur)



me n bradley!!(opss can`t c his eye tim)


me n bradley!!(can c his eyes ady)




me n him again!(love his smile)



me n paul!

me n andy(thx ya alot)


me n doris


me n jackie



camwhore!!


camwhore 2!!




camwhore myself!




acting cool?





be pig soon!





bluek eu!




no talking!lolz





messy hair..





too bored?




datz all i guess!!! kinda lazy to write ady!! juz hope all of them r happy n enjoy ya..miss them n hope can work together again in future...





lotsa love..
yvonne a.k.a vonnie

No comments: