Thursday, January 29, 2009

da 3rd day n 4th day of cny!!!

yo!!! muahaha...now i gonna talk bout my 3rd day of cny..wake up bout 8 sumthg den quickly get ready n we went to had our breakfast...we went to wong kok cha chan teng at leisure mall...spend bout rm80 sumthg den went to my great grandma hse to pai nin...super jealous wif my great grandma cz she still vy strong n dun look like 90 sumthg ady...den chit chat here n dere after dat went over to my auntie hse...play wif my little couz bro..damn cute lar him..muahaha..


























(cute little couz bro)



after dat went home bout 6 sumthg..cannot tahan ady cz too tired den quickly bath n go io io ady...muahaha..





now da 4th day of cny pulak..firstly wake up super early cz my couz say he wil be cuming bout 9 so i gau tim all my stuff ady is ady 9 den my couz cal me n say he is cuming ady...omg!!! my sis not yet wake up...i faster go n wake her up n cal her go bath..at last my couz came ady n my sis still not yet gau tim so he n her sis come in n wait 4 us...muahaha..actali we plan to go ts n watch mv de but den my couz salah jalan ady until we reach mid valley..lame hor?? but den is ok ler so we watch all well`s end well`s 09...da mv not bad ler bt den also not vy gud...after da mv since we still hav some time so we went to ts as my couz bro wana buy sumthg..we walk here n dere until we received n called from my mummy saying dat she is wana go her frenz punya hse n call us go bac ...so sad so we went over to my mummy frenz hse..omg!!! da hse big like hell..got 4 tingkat den 6 living room n 9 toilet...i was like WTH...we play cards n i lose rm 1 jek...so happi ler..eat steamboat for dinner n we had shark fin soup also...super duper nice ler...muz thx to da auntie n uncle...damn kind ler them...pic of da day..i wil upload more later...


























( telephone!!! cute rite?)






(i duno wat is tis called but damn nice ler)






(telephone also n it is still working!!!)





den went home around 9 sumthg n im blogging bout it now!! muahaha..kinda tired ady so wana oi oi ler...cz tomolo duno go which auntie punya hse again!!! lazy lazy..bye ya all...n nitez nitez...






lotsa love
-yvonne-

No comments: