Monday, March 23, 2009

emo??

we were juz a friend n i guess u wil never noe dat it's makin it harder for me to let go sometimes i wish i had never met u be4..so dat i wun be suffering now..




i feel hate right by my side... tears like rain falling down, dun noe wat to do..




im
still searching for a certain place to hide my feeling.. so dat u wun noe how i feel...



pain is rising deep inside of my heart..but no one knows...




i juz wana noe all da past is it a dream or reality?? if it is a dream i hope dat i wil never ever awake.. i wana love u but my senses tell me to stop cz i noe dat it wun be a happy ending for us!



im so emo nowadayz...no!!!! not gonna emo anymore....



lolz so lets talk bout skul now so dat my blog wun so emo...
bac t skul after 1 week break..saw yee chin i kinda shocked cz she cutz her hair n she has been so emo today cz she dun reali like her hair...my dear yee chin dun so emo ler i wil help u to make ur hair until vy yeng so dat u wil look like her k?? muahahaha...






get bac sm of my test paper today n juz feel like crying cz i did not manage to get da marks i wanted...
i feel dat im so stupid!!! y i juz can`t score for da first test?? im vy disappointed to myself..





k lar gtg cz hav to do some revision ady...oral tmr so i gonna die soon...wth!!!!






love yvonne

No comments: