Tuesday, March 17, 2009

late post

went out wif all my dear on mon...actuali tis is a last minute plan...first went t pwtc station n meet up wif pikki den her father send us to midvalley...thx ya uncle!!! n we went to da garden redbox..five of us scream like hell...all of them was super high until they on da sofa...(but i din stand lar cz i was too lazy to take off my shoes.) lame rite?? they high until pecahkan ppl punya glass...make me kena laugh by da waiter...grrr....den we take pic like ciao ler...muahaha..






group pic






me n shirley!







me n pikki









me n pei yin






group pic again









take 2





me pikki n pei yin





in da toilet!







take 3!


wil update more pic later cz im so damn lazy!!! wakakaka....got to go ady bye ya!!!







love
yvonne

No comments: