Sunday, March 8, 2009

unlucky





hmm...im so unlucky!!!!! yesterday went to ts n watch kungfu chef wif pikki dear after dat we actuali hav tuition at kasturi but ended up she go kasturi alone...im so sorry ya my dear cz im not feeling well...





i juz feel dat y everythg dat happen in my life so suck??my exam suck!!! wat happen to me nowaday?? i juz hate my addmaths...y revision time i noe how to do but when exam time i blur?? y?






sometimes i juz wonder y all tis happen to me?? did i done anythg wrong or watever...y mz all tis stupid stuff happen to me?? dun worry im not emo-ing...juz wondering onli ler...







can i reali trust some1 rite now?? da word TRUST is meaningless to me...im not brave enuf to noe da ans n i dun even hav da courage to face all tis...it is so hard to face all tis all by urself..








love
yvonne

No comments: