Sunday, April 26, 2009

emo or not?



im telling myself i can`t emo...but i juz can`t..im super duper jealous!
i noe i should not jealous but!!!! i did jealous! i hav no idea wat i should do..i duno how to help u..cz i noe u wun believe me..datz ntg i can do...i keep telling myself not to think,not to care,not to jealous but...is too hard to do soi shold awake by now but y am i still so foolish?? y am i still waiting??u r driving me crazy!




gosh!!!i should not emo right now!!!ok tmr is monday again...hav to wake up early n go to skul...ish! juz hate waking up early...omg exam is juz around da corner... gonna burn da midnitez oil soon...tmr hav to stayback 4 interact meeting..n we r having interview 4 da new b.o.d tmr...kinda nervous rite now...haven finish my hw yet as i was super duper lazy to do so...



since hav to wake up early tmr so i gonna go now..bye ya!




love by
yvonne








No comments: