Wednesday, April 8, 2009

updated

sorry cz so long din update my blog as i was kinda busy tis few days as gym competiton is cuming..hav gym da whole day....din study at all!!! muahaha..today while gym we take alots of pic AT SKUL!!! first time i so yeng take out my hp n snap pic wif all my dear!!! bwahahaha we all went to da toilet at bilik bahasa n take pic...at first juz me,eeva n pikki beria-ria take pic but after a few minutes shir n felicia join us...having so much fun...





























felicia join us






(me,eeva,shir,pikki,felicia)





me n pikki(sedang ss)




hmmm...competition is juz around da corner so wish me luck bah...i reali hope we can win as da skul ady spent alot on us...tmr still hav gym from 8.30-1.00 so i gonna skip me lesson again...k lar gtg do my maths homework...bye ya







love
yvonne

No comments: