Saturday, April 11, 2009

gymnaestrada

da day we waited finally cum which was da gymnaestrada competition...wake up bout 6 to get myself ready...i gau dim all my stuff bout 6.45 since i still got time i camwhore abit ler...

















reach skul bout 7.55 n i saw mich n lynn at dere...after dat fiona n her mum came n her mum help me to tie my hair(thx ya auntie)....after a while all of them came n we started to be vy busy...although all of us busy make up n stuff but we still manage to camwhore...swt rite? after dat we practice awhile n went to stadiumby bus...








da stadium







camwhore







me n felicia









me n py








me n shir








pikki,shir,me n felicia









da result is....fourth place






after dat we celebrated kah mun n amy burfday...happy birthday to both of u ya...






amy n kah mun






she is cutting da cake







da secret receipe cake!! yummy!



anyway all of us r not happy for da result...da result is super duper unfair...i think all da judge no eyes wan lo...duno how to judge de...berat sebelah!!! stupid! haiz..no mood ady lar...kinda tired too so bye ya...

No comments: