Wednesday, January 20, 2010

exam!




(pic of da first day of exam)lolz swt




so dere sorry for da late post as im busy due to da stupid intervensi!! hmm da exam does not went on smoothly for me cz i screw up for most of da paper!! wth start wif bm on da first day n guess wat they ask keistimewaan of malaysia..like wan lynn say(to tel da truth i cant think of any keistimewaan at malaysia)..







da next day which is math,bi n pjk..yea u`re right is PJK!!! our sch crazy..we even hav pjk n sivik test=.=! so bi okok cz no essay..den math! omg once again i screw my maths..thx to da HAHA teacher..den pjk is time to get ready my gun n tembak time!







n wed is da day i hate da most..we had addmaths,sivik n sejarah..i guess i gonna fail my addmath cz those log log ques really make my brain lock!!! sejarah not tat bad..lolz sivik ok also as those thg i read came out..so i guess my sivik wil at least get a B..







thurs! science test today n hmm i din screw my science but i also din did well so i duno lar..i guess i wun fail my science!haha yea i manage to wake up at 3 today!! hmm i shuld say from mon til now i also manage to wake up at 3! *claps* after sch went tuition eco as i miss da pretty yinshan badly..gosh finally saw her n we keep talking during eco tuition n guess wat we hav lots of topics n we can nvr stop talking..lolz anyway yinshan my card is cuter than urs!! bluek!







so tmr is eco n moral..opps i haven study eco..hmm how i gonna do da exam?lolz dun care dy lar intervensi ni hu cares la! i juz hav da mood to study as i still having my holiday mood! lolz damn lame...so gtg dy peeps! which me luck for tmr bah..bwahaha
























love



yvonne



















No comments: