Saturday, January 9, 2010

outing

today wake up late as last nice went to maison club for da nicholas tse thg..da club was nice n nicholas damn yeng! thx to my uncle for da vip ticket..haha actuali got chance to take pic wif him but THX to da stupid fans of him..1 of his fans went up to da stage n kiss him..so he shocked+emo n went back..but my uncle promise me dat next time he cum i wil surely get to take pic wif him..wil update more pic next time cz all da pic is wif my auntie..lolz drink too much beer yesterday n today wake up late n had my brunch(breakfast+lunch)..after dat went to the mines n watch `ju on`..da mv was suck!! not nice at all..so peeps pls dun watch dat mv..wasted money for dat!


take pic in car(blur cz da car was moving)



last nitez! (before goin out)

in da car
toilet!
toilet



my hse

da poster



full of ppl!







tmr gonna attend my couz wedding..omg n i still hav lotsa homework haven finish + exam is juz around da corner..i gonna die vy soon..


love
yvonne

No comments: