Thursday, January 7, 2010

thx!

today everyone was telling me dat it is a special day for me..hmm cannot say im not happy juz dat not as happy as da past bday..today went to sch as usual thx to those hu wish me! today lesson was so far so gud finally understand addmath chapter 1!!!but i dun think i wil understand da following chapter..after skul went to secret receipe to hav our lunch n cake! i had oreo cheese cake..after dat went to kas for addmath!! went home by bus after da tuition as my mum was busy in da bus saw a group of guyz n suddenly 1 of them giv me his hp n ask my num=.=! i at first giv da wrong 1 den they cal da num i was like wth..den they found out i gave da wrong 1 n ask my num again...so hav to giv da da real 1..swt! reach home n saw meng kit present! haha thx ya meng kit for da tee..since u wana c so i take some pic!















my oreo cheese cake!


wat i guess was right..
u really hav forgotten..
im really disappointed
u had ruined my mood
everytime when i tot there was a hope,
after all u wil destroy it..
love
yvonne













No comments: