Friday, September 17, 2010

16 sept 2010(3rd month)






16 sept 2010 is our 3rd month together dear! i was quite sad as on dat day he hav to work n cant accompany me at first but he came all the way to sunway pyramid n find me after he finish working..altho he is vy tired but he still came juz to c me becz he say it was a important day for us..





im sorry dear for making u came all the way to sunway juz to fetch me n send me home bout 11+..i really feel bad to wake u up when i see u tis piggie sleeping soundly..im sorry dear altho i knew u dislike i say sorry but i hav too becz i really feel bad..





thx for tolerating me for 3 months dear! time passes really fast as is our 3rd month together dy.. im sorry if i get angry easily sometimes..i still rmb last month i angry becz u din accompany me and u said tat u wil do better tis month..at first really quite upset becz i tot tis month u also cant accompany me but u came to sunway n fetch me juz to c me! hehe..im glad tat u did wat u hav promise me..i noe it is not easy but becz of me u really trying ur best to reduce it juz becz of me! i knew u can do it dear! s2





*i miss u*
*i love u*
(7 years dear!)XD





love by,
yvonne

No comments: