Saturday, September 11, 2010

holidayz





im back! yeah trial is cuming n i still can hav time to edit my pic,on9,watching tc,goin out n so so on..kill me pls! anyone? LOL...ok basically i din not study even a single thg so far..i keep doin da stupid acc homework which banyak like hell n finally i hav done it juz now!*applause for me*




:
:
:
:


i did studied a little for science which is really little until i also duno how to say==! i did ntg during these few days of holiday..owh wait! i did somethg on thurs..hehe i work at an event company as a telemarketer n my job is pretty easy which is keep callin those ppl on my data base n ask them to attend an event organise by hitachi! easy job rite?but is a damn damn boring job becz u keep calling n repeating the same thg from 9am til 5.30pm..


:
:
:

many many funny name on my database some who ans the way they speak is damn freaking funny...now i noe becuming office lady is really not easy becz is super duper tiring due to da high heel==! but not a bad experience after all..:)


:
:
:


today wake up at 9 n cal dear to wake up but tis super duper piggie wake up after i called him for like 12 times==! really let tis piggie gik sei! he damn smart go silent his phone when he noe himself vy piggie smart rite?luckily he wake up n ans my cal at last if not he sure late for work dy(do not silent ur phn again la dear!) LOL


:
:
:

after tat went out n had brunch wif my mum n reach home bout 1 so i start to do my acc homework as usual i wun sit thr n do so guai so i keep walkin in n out from my room to living room n to kitchen..bout 4 i finally came out from my room n watch tv==! watch til 11 so here i am bloggin!



:
:
:



loving u loving me! s2
missing u my dear! muacks!





love by,
yvonne

No comments: