Wednesday, September 29, 2010

trial






sorry for not updating for few days as trial kills me! finally my mum came back from hk so is souvenir time! ok she bought many many stuff such as perfume,bag,purse,shoes and of cz cloths!! the jacket,shirt and shorts is wat she bought for me..still got some other cloths but due to my lazyness so din take pic of it..





so about trial! gosh after 3 days of stress,tired and sleepless nite finally tonite i can sleep gao gao as i dun hav paper tmr..teehee so good luck to those who having exam tmr :) bm paper can consider hard and da karangan part==! (no eye c) then english paper also almost the same as i dun really hav enuf words for my essay so end up i started to crap for conclusion to make sure i hav enuf words..wtf! then maths which is today..hmm not consider hard juz tat i made alot of careless mistake..






i dun wan next week becz sej is on thurs! gosh gosh n i haven study at all so can someone juz kill me pls? i dun wan sej:( i wil hav to start praying from now hope tat i can pass my sej..



:
:
:




on sun nite me n him hav some arguement..which quite ruin my mood during my bm paper..he came to find me after my sch end..so finally everythg back to normal..im sorry dear for being selfish sometimes..i hope u rmb wat u had promise me!





i still rmb wat he told me before he went to club
me : dear rmb wear lengzei abit go club and go kao lui le
dear : i dun wan i juz wan bee
me : aiyo nvm wan if u go kao lui i ok de
dear : no! im yours and i love bee..

(yupz yupz ur mine now yhw!! ngek ngek)

i love u too dear!







love by,
yvonne

No comments: