Tuesday, October 12, 2010

cooking!





basically i kinda screw my acc paper today as when i get da paper my mind becum blank n i cant rmb wat i had study so guess i hav to be prepared tat mayb i wil fail my acc==! gonna really pray hard for it!




da piggie waited me at tasik selatan to fetch me home..after tat watch har tv then suddenly he asked me to cook maggie for him..so i went to kitchen n by the time i wana start cooking he say he wana cook pulak..he say he wana show off awhile==!



then he start walking here n thr taking tis n dat..he took nugget,hotdog n egg say wana fried it..then he say he gonna fried those thg n i hav to cook maggie for him..at first i tot da maggie is gravy type but rupa rupanya is sup==! then tis little chef act pandai n say dun wan make sup he sendiri create gravy by using those powder given..end up da maggie taste damn weird..




after tat he took da weird gravy maggie go fried! i was like wth u sure can eat then he say can..but tel da truth da maggie taste not bad after he goreng it! pro la u piggie! see u next time dare to act clever or not..bwahaha then i ask him fried da lobak gou tat my grandma make! tis noobie kept saying he fried geh datz y so nice ming ming jau hai my grandma make datz y sin so nice..






:
:
:




hearts him!





nugget n hotdog!





da lobak gou!






tis dog found in his bro`s car! damn cute weh!





:
:
:



u said im da only 1 for u same goes to me
gosh i miss u damn muchie!
i really do love u! muacks..
hearts u!!!!





love by,
yvonne

No comments: