Monday, October 11, 2010






yesterday hav some arguement wif him again==! i hav no idea y recently we kept argue..he called me last nite but we din talk much becz i dun wish to talk to him while im crying n he keep asking me dun cry becz he wil sam tong..




tis morning wake up and saw his msg..he msg me around 4sumthg am but i dy sleep..he told me he cant slp becz he feel bad n sam tong for making my tears drop..hehe c u next time still dare or not la piggie!



he wake up bout 11+ and say he wana cum n fetch me so i went over to his hse..watched da lee hom geh mv at his hse..not nice not nice damn sien end up watch til half i off it..then his bro watch run down so i watch awhile but for me quite sien also..




around 5 he fetch me to my grandma hse n i had dinner at thr..when on da way home plan to to sweet chat n had some desert wif my sis but end up car kena bang by 1 noob geh uncle==! so no mood eat dy then went pasar malam to buy somethg so finally reach home bout 9...exam tmr n im still here bloggin! gosh guess i can juz fail my account tmr! weee


:
:
:


i tried my best to control my tears but end up crying infront of him..he keep hugging me n asked me dun cry dy..he promise not to make me cry again so yhw u better rmb wat u promise me! while hugging me he asked me tis

dear:izzit sien towards dear dy?
me: yes
dear:really sien dy?means dun wan me dy?
me: i not sien towards u but ur atittude
dear: sorry i wil try to change ok?

yhw im waiting for u to change if not...u wil noe wat wil happen! LOL


:
:
:





account tmr so gonna wake up n study at 3!! wish me luck ppl..nitez ya!







love by,
yvonne

No comments: