Tuesday, October 5, 2010




yesterday watched detective dee wif dear at midvalley..the day be4 as usual tis piggie noobie kept saying i wun late wan i wun late wan n wil go fetch bee 12dim..end up reach my hse 12.15==! reach thr bout 12.35 then find parking for about 1 hour..while findin parking me n him hav some arguement end up cold war bout 20minutes then everythg back to normal..

:
:
:

the mv not bad juz middle part abit bored but quite nice! after mv had baskin robbin wif piggie dear..then he fetch me home bout 5sumthg..juz when i tot i can study peaceful for science sumthg happen which ruined my mood end up din study at all



:
:
:

i hav no idea wat happen to us in these few weeks..
u told me dat u trust both of us can settle all tis
i really hope we can do it
u noe i love u more than words can say S2!





love by,
yvonne

No comments: