Tuesday, March 15, 2011

9th month!




HAPPY 9TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR



BAOBEI LOVE U VY VY MUCHIE!!!




time passes really fast..juz a blink of eye we already together for 9month! gosh 9month consider quite a long period huh..tis piggie dear hav been torelate me for 9month!! LOL i noe myself vy well sometimes i like to fatt pei hei so thx dear for tolerating me all the time..
i loves to fatt him pei hei becz i love when he try to make me happy by doin all those silly thgs..
he is juz so adorable tat makes me loves him even more day by day!




kinda sad as tmr im having exam n he is working so cant get to meet him up:( but each n everyday wif him is our anniversary n valentine!! wee hearts him alot!





lastly

BAOBEI LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU DEAR HUBBIE!! MUACKS!







love by,
yvonne

No comments: