Saturday, March 26, 2011

random update




yeah once again im here to update my dead blog..wee!! on wed was result day! so woke up kinda early n meet up ki at masjid n we both went for mcd! bump into step at thr then chat awhile n geetha came..after eating me n ki walk to sch..while walking to sch my heart started to pump faster n faster but i seriously enjoy walking to sch cz it had been quite a long time since the last time i walk to sch..memories!




we walk to aia n use the lift to go to our sch so it would be nearer n more safe..so walk walk walk n once we reach sch i saw many ppl at thr dy..saw mich n felicia n many many more frens which haven seen them for ages! gosh miss my sch n all my frens alot alot n alot..so vy fast all of us were asked to be seated..we sat on floor n slowly puan ann annouce those who scored straight A`s..woots congratz to all of them who did vy well in the spm..as expected im not 1 of them..




altho kinda disappointed but my result is not as bad as i thought..thx god! but still im not satisfy wif my result anyway wat to..i guess i shuld juz work more harder for my optic!!! i dun wana fail n i dun wana delay my studies! after the oph n optic exam i found out tat i seriously dun really understand wat im studying all the while so guess i shuld stop fooling around n put more effort!!!





after taking result went to pav wif ziwah n ki..we had snowflake n thx ki for the snowflake! after tat walk around n bumped into a gang of mbs==! mingren,kz,dexter,chunhong n many more..chat wif mingren n kz awhile then we off to ts for singk session! weee...pikki`s dear came n join us for singk session..having fun duet wif ziwah! n shouting wif ki..not forgetting her dear who keep rap for those hits songs..LOL fun!





shir came n join us after tat..n we went for pool! at first me n ki`s dear plays n i lose:( then ki n ziwah turns..haha ziwah won...take train to miharja n then thx to ziwah`s mum for fetching me to leisure mall..wee





thursday! oph exam!!! lol yaya last minute again..so end up i din really study for it n i got many duno how to do..gosh pray i wun fail my oph!!! pls! lol after tat dear came n fetch me...n at nite his house got party cz is his bro n his mummy bday!!!

happy birthday derek n aunty!!!!



quite enjoy cz got many many food!!! kfc,pizza,chicken wing,squid,fish,n many many more!! we bbq like nobody business..lol bbq chicken wing damn fun!..pic wif fiona so i gonna upload it when i get it..bbq til bout 12 n then went over to puchong to giv fiona`s mum somethg n then back my hse..reach my hse around 1! fun fun fun..








yesterday whole day did ntg at home but sleep! gosh im damn piggie i noe cz my dear is mr piggie!!! weee





n today whole day searching info for my malaysian studies assignment!!!==! hav no idea y google n yahoo keep giv me nonsense==! later at nite mv time wif dear n his family! gtg ppl as i wana finish up my assignment as soon as possible so i can go out n enjoy my mv later wif my loves one n his family! weee ciaoz!!!








love by,
yvonne

No comments: