Monday, December 28, 2009

interact meeting

interact meeting at pav geh dome today..my sis bf n my sis went to pav wif me as they wana watch mv so i reach around 1 n meet up wif shir,ki n mey ling at da main enterance..after dat headed to dome n some of them is there ady..den waited for others so once they arrive da meeting started..so discuss bout da project n other stuff den da rotarian went back bout 2..after da rotarian went back we continue wif da meeting n it end bout 2.30..me,ki, shir n mey ling din join them for avatar since we watch it dy...mey ling went home while me,ki n shir walk around cz other mv geh time not suitable..went to wong kok to hav a drinks n photo time..










me n ki(blur)


me n her


after wong kok we walk n walk den went to a desert geh shop n eat desert...snap pic again..



me n her





me n her again






my honeydew sago








ki geh mango+honeydew lolo







she paiseh





after eating walk again den meet up my sis n her bf..ki n shir went back as shir was in a hurry den me,my sis n her bf meet up wif jeffrey..went to da kopitiam n yumcha wif him awhile den he went to ts n find his frenz so we also go back..tmr swimming day at shir hse wif ki..yeah!! cant wait til tmr!wil update tmr..bye ya!









love
yvonne

No comments: